Almalaz Serviced Apartment, Al Malaz
Riyadh is Saudi Arabia’s capital and main financial hub on a desert plateau in the country’s centre.
The property is located in the prominent neighbourhood of Al Malaz, which is a great choice for travellers interested in business, as well as leisure. It’s within close proximity to many restaurants and departmental stores in the area so enjoying yourself day and night is super easy.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||SAR380||SAR380||SAR355||SAR355|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- King Khalid International Airport 25.7miles
- Sulaymaniyah Bound Bus Stop 2.11 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- First aider
Elegant and stylish, these bespoke apartments in Riyadh provide all travellers with a place to call their own.
These beautiful apartments are self-catering accommodation located in Al Malaz, Riyadh, offering spacious units, with sizes ranging from 301sq ft to 484sq ft. The apartments feature, comfortable bedrooms, an equipped kitchenette, a separate living area, separate bathroom, TV, air conditioning and satellite channels, it also has free Wi-Fi access.
Enquire now to stay with us.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.