The property is just 10 minutes away from the Rochester town centre.
The train station is also within walking distance and it only takes 40 minutes by train to the centre of London. Canterbury and Maidstone are just half an hour away from Rochester. There are so many activities for tourists. If you are choosing to stay for business purposes, it's an easy right on the high-speed trains into London.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£180||£180||£180||£180||£180|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Rochester 2.3miles
- Gatwick 33.6 miles
- Chatham 0.6 miles
- Rochester 0.6 miles
- Rochester 0.6 miles
- waterfront 1.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
The property has 3 bedrooms, which can accommodate 6 people, there is a garden, a modern kitchen, central heating, double glazing, a carbon monoxide detector, and a smoke detector. With all this and so much more, every travellers of business and leisure can feel at home straight away.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guests in-house, 14 days notice is required to shorten their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on 17th September and then gives notice on 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 night will apply.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.