Ambrogio Serviced Apartment, Piazza Novanna
Situated in Rome, this apartment will more than deliver for any corporate or leisure traveller that’s in the city for a short or extended stay.
In the heart of Rome’s historic center, this neighborhood is a series of charming, cobblestone streets full of some of the most famous tourist attractions. The outdoor market in Campo de Fiori is a great place to pick up fresh local produce and Piazza Navona hosts an outdoor artist’s market. The pantheon is here as is a wealth of fabulous restaurants -- from chic Michelin-starred establishments to cosy local trattorias. You’ll also find great nightlife here and a vast number of bars. Because of its proximity to many of Rome’s spectacular sights, it’s a popular choice for tourists. It’s a close walk to the Vatican and the charming Trastevere neighborhood.
As always, Rome has more than enough transport networks to get you around the great city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||€99||€99||€99||€99||€99|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Leonardo da Vinci International Airport 17.8miles
- Arenula/Cairoli 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Contemporary and vibrant, this serviced apartment in Rome delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
The 2-bedroom Ambrogio vacation apartment in Rome is as charming as the area where it is located, in the neighborhood surrounding the outdoor Campo de’ Fiori market. Patterned wallpaper embellishes all the rooms playfully with color. Two plush bedrooms will give you a good night’s sleep, and a sofa bed folds out to accommodate more guests. The butcher-block kitchen is equipped with all conveniences, across from an intimate dining nook.The apartment includes premium amenities such as free Wi-Fi, cable TV, the finest beds and linens, and a Nespresso machine for your coffee cravings.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Moderate:Guests receive a full refund upon cancellation more than 14 days prior to the check-in date. In the case of cancellations or changes in booking within 14 days of the check-in date, no full or partial refund will be granted.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.