20th Street Mission Dolores #6
This furnished apartment is located in the hip and trendy neighbourhood of Mission Dolores, one of the best places to live in all of San Francisco.
Nestled between the Mission District and the Castro, the location is very central, young and full of life. You can enjoy an urban feel, with lots of bars, restaurants, cafes and parks to choose from during the day and evening. During the summer weekends, head on down to Dolores Park for a variety of festivals and fun activities.
Otherwise, the park is occupied by those taking in a fantastic view of the city.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) 14miles
- Right Of Way/Liberty St 0.30 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
Needing somewhere to stay in San Francisco? Then why not choose this apartment in the most popular and best neighbourhood in the city.
As with any serviced apartment in San Francisco, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen. And, thanks to superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels, you can relax knowing you’ll always feel comfortable at home. When you’re ready for some fun, you can take in the San Francisco vibes or bring the entertainment to you with the premium wireless speaker or smart TV.
Book your stay here now to enjoy this amazing furnished apartment in Mission District.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.