Brannan Street Apartment - 348
This furnished apartment is in South Market, known as SoMa, one of the most popular neighbourhoods for young people and the young at heart.
A trendy, urban district, famous for its excellent art and museum scene, it is home to a diverse mix of entrepreneurs and young families. Offering hip bars, fine dining restaurants and delicious coffee, it’s not hard to see the appeal. Don’t miss the plethora of museums, including a visit to the San Francisco Modern Museum of Art.
Guests that want to know more about baseball will be able to experience the local team, San Francisco Giants, playing against key rivals in the local stadium.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$164||$164|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco Airport 11.8miles
- Townsend St & 7th St 0.09 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
San Francisco is one of the top cities for business and leisure travellers that require a unique adventure.
Designed with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, you’ll be able to chill in this apartment day and night. Whether you choose to lounge in the bright living room, stream the latest and greatest entertainment on the smart TV or get some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress, you won’t want to leave here any time soon.
Relaxing and chilling will become second nature in this sleek 1 bedroom apartment in San Francisco.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.