Tehama Street Apartment
This furnished rental is located in San Francisco’s South Beach, an ideal area for any traveller looking to make the city their home.
One of the newest districts in the city, it is the playground for fitness junkies and those who love an active lifestyle. There are about several paved pathways that are perfect for running, biking and skating. The AT&T Park is located here also, so heading to a baseball game on the weekends is easy as pie. Trendy restaurants and chic cafes can be found all over, full of tasty treats. Offering picturesque views of the bay, this once dilapidated waterfront area has been transformed.
From here, the Ferry Building is only 10 minutes away by public transit.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) 12.5miles
- The Embarcadero & Branna 0.10 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Tenancy agreement required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Water softener system
Hiding away in South Beach neighbourhood, this serviced apartment in San Francisco is another ideal living space.
As with any serviced apartment, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen. And, thanks to superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels, you can relax knowing you’ll always feel right at home. When you’re ready for some fun, you can entertain yourself with the premium wireless speaker or smart TV.
Live the life of a local when you stay in this splendid apartment.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.