California Street Apartments II
San Francisco is one of the great cities of California, renowned for being the base of high-tech companies and attractive amenities.
Located between California Street and Geary Boulevard, this stylish area has a lot to offer. The Financial District is within walking distance of this beautiful apartment, and buses are regularly available. This small neighbourhood has an array of fine restaurants, and shopping venues, all within a short distance.
Gough St & Sacramento St Station is only 5 minutes away from this furnished apartment in Japantown.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$129||$129|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International 14.8miles
- San Francisco 4th & King 3.8 miles
- Van Ness and California 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
Contemporary and stylish, this corporate housing in San Francisco is the ideal base for any length of stay in the city.
Booking your stay in this apartment will make your trip to San Francisco all the more special. Inside the apartment, you’ll discover spectacular features like complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen, cosy furniture and much more. All in all, you find this apartment to be one of the best in San Francisco.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.