De Haro St Serviced Apartment
18th St is just a block North, where you have your pick of eateries. This location enjoys easy access to highways 101 & 280 and Caltrain’s 22nd St Station is a short walk away. Whole Foods Market is down the street, and be sure to visit Anchor Brewing Co for a tour and a pint.
- San Francisco International Airport 11.5 miles
- Oakland International Airport 20.2 miles
- 2nd & King, San Francisco, 1.9 miles
- Civic Center, 1150 Market St, San Francisco, 1.7 miles
- Powell Street, 899 Market St, 2.4 miles
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Toilet roll (One time)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This bright and airy condo is located near the base of Potrero Hill, so traversing the hills can be kept to a minimum, unless you’re into that sort of thing.
Please note that this is a 2 story home. There are stairs only (no elevator).
We provide hand soap and a variety of cleaning supplies, but no longer provide shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.
Please note that this unit does not have cable TV; there is a SmartTV and internet only.
Our cancelation penalty depends on when you notify us of your cancelation:
- Within 24 hours of booking We can issue a full refund.
- More than 30 days before check-in We can issue a refund minus a $400 cancelation fee.
- 30 or fewer days before check-in You are responsible for the first 30 nights and a $400 cancelation fee. We can refund all nights after night 30. This would include those that werent able to verify their ID before checking in.
DURING YOUR STAY
- With over 30 nights remaining after the new checkout date You are responsible for 30 nights after your new vacate date and a $400 cancelation fee. We can refund all nights after night 30.
- With 30 or fewer nights remaining after the new checkout date You are responsible for the remaining nights in your lease.
Ask our bookings team about flexible lease options if you need a lease that permits a rolling 30 days notice!
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.