Franklin Street Apartment #403
This furnished rental is located in Hayes Valley, one of the many fashionable neighbourhoods in the centre of San Francisco.
Hayes Street, not too far from the apartment, is perfect for shopping, eating or just taking a stroll. It’s full of pop-up restaurants and cool boutiques that provide a unique form of entertainment. Playgrounds and park spaces fill the medians of the streets, while the close-knit neighbourhood features a community garden, a pocket park with art installations, and access to music and theatre near the Civic Centre.
The SFO Airport is 25 minutes away by car or an hour away by BART.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) 12.1miles
- Market St & South Van Ness Ave 0.07 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- First aider
Located in the very popular Hayes Valley neighbourhood, this modern and sleek apartment is full of the warm comforts that make travelling so much easier.
You’ll love coming home to this thoughtfully furnished, beautifully designed, and fully-equipped luxury home, complete with stunning high floor views over the city. Gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the amenities you’ll find inside the apartment. When you’re ready to relax, just curl up in your superior quality mattresses and luxury linens.
Overall, this is the best place to enjoy one of the best neighbourhoods in San Francisco.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.