Franklin Street Apartments III
San Francisco is one of the great cities on the West Coast that oozes culture, history and good times. Not surprising given its place in the national consciousness.
Located in Pacific Heights, this furnished apartment sits high above the city offering a spectacular view. The area is famous for its prestigious buildings and regal mansions. Lafayette and Alta Plaza are the neighbourhood's two beautiful parks. Fillmore Street is the main commercial area where you can find designer boutiques, traditional eateries, and upscale dining. Fisherman's Wharf is a 25-minute ride away from public transit.
The Pacific Heights furnished apartment is only 2 minutes walk away from Van Ness Ave & Sutter Station.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International 14.5miles
- Market St & Hyde St 1.4 miles
- Van Ness Ave & Sutter Station 0.10 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
Elegant and spectacular, this San Francisco serviced apartment comes with all that any leisure or business traveller could need for a successful stay.
All the features of a home can be found within the apartment. Guests will find amenities that include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and more. You’ll be more than happy in this great apartment on any short or extended stay in one of the US’ most spectacular destinations.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.