Fulton Street Apartment #405
This furnished rental is located on Alamo Square, famously known for its iconic Victorian architecture and amazing park views.
Centred on its namesake park, it offers a variety of restaurants and shops that locals enjoy on a daily basis. On weekends, picnickers spend their mornings on the slope of the park, relaxing alongside the famous “Painted Ladies”. Divisadero Street is only minutes away and serves the neighbourhood with a great mix of dining, grocery, and merchant fronts.
San Francisco Airport is only a 30-minute car drive away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) 12.9miles
- Market St & Gough St 0.68 miles
- Non smoking
- Central heating
- Lift access
- Air Conditioning
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
Situated in Alamo Square, this serviced apartment is another great option for you to consider.
It features bespoke finishes, sleek modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen - making this the ideal base to see the best that the city of San Francisco has to offer. Whether you’re chilling in your spacious living room streaming the latest entertainment on the smart TV, or sleeping amongst luxury linens, you’ll fall in love with everything about this place.
Overall, any stay in this San Francisco furnished apartment can be enjoyed from sunrise to sunset.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.