Harrison Street Apartment - 6206
This furnished apartment is in South Market, known as SoMa, one of the most popular neighbourhoods for young people and the young at heart.
A trendy, urban district, famous for its excellent art and museum scene, it is home to a diverse mix of entrepreneurs and young families. Offering hip bars, fine dining restaurants and delicious coffee, it’s not hard to see the appeal. Don’t miss the plethora of museums, including a visit to the San Francisco Modern Museum of Art.
Guests that want to know more about baseball will be able to experience the local team, San Francisco Giants, playing against key rivals in the local stadium.
- San Francisco Airport 11.5miles
- Metro Civic Center Station/Downtn 0.46 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
This elegant and sleek corporate apartment in San Francisco is one of many that will make any stay in the city one to remember.
Thoughtfully designed with bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, you’ll enjoy this outstanding apartment. Whether you choose to lounge in your bright living room, streaming the latest and greatest entertainment on the smart TV or getting some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress with luxury linens, you won’t want to leave this bespoke living space.
Overall, you’ll have everything you’ll ever need in this cosy living space.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.