Mason Street Serviced Apartment
Nob Hill is another one of the original 7 hills of San Francisco and is where some of the great mansions can be appreciated.
You won’t believe it, but there’s a sense of wealth and privilege within this district; thanks to the four railroad barons having homes here. Some of the key highlights are the ornate, Gothic-style Grace Cathedral and the charming Huntington Park, to name a few. Along the steep streets there are restaurants and nightspots like the Top of the Mark lounge, with its 360-degree views.
You’ll be able to find a range of transport options like the BART system, taxis, buses and cable cars in or near to the neighbourhood.
- SFO 15miles
- Pacific Ave & Mason St 0.0 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
These exceptional serviced apartments are ideal for any leisure and business traveller looking to enjoy themselves in San Francisco.
Within this 1 bedroom apartment in San Francisco, you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartments for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.