Mission Bay Apartment #320
This furnished apartment is in Mission Bay, another one of San Francisco’s top neighbourhoods of business and leisure.
Originally an industrial district, it has undergone serious redevelopment. This up and coming neighbourhood has gained popularity ever since the University of California San Francisco made it the site of its research campus. Mission Bay is populated by students and tech professionals from all around the world.
The famed AT&T Park (home of the SF Giants baseball team) is only a short walk away.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) 11.5miles
- Third Street & Mission Rock St 0.07 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Stay in the amazing Mission Bay neighbourhood when you book this glorious and stylish apartment.
Thoughtfully designed with bespoke finishes, sleek modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, this is the ideal base to see the best that the city of San Francisco has to offer. Whether you’re chilling in your spacious living room streaming the latest entertainment on the smart TV, or sleeping amongst luxury linens, you’ll fall in love with everything about this place.
Overall, any stay in this San Francisco short-term rental can be enjoyed from sunrise to sunset.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.