Mission Street Apartments
San Francisco is one of the great cities on the West Coast that oozes culture, history and good times. Not surprising given its place in the national consciousness.
South Market is a trendy, urban district, famous for its excellent art and museum scene, it’s home to a diverse mix of entrepreneurs and young families, offering hip bars, fine dinings and delicious coffee. Don’t miss the plethora of museums, including a visit to the San Francisco Modern Museum of Art. Baseball lovers frequently visit SoMa as it is also home to the San Francisco Giants.
Civic Center Station is only 4 minutes away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$277||$277|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- SFO 15miles
- Market St & 8th St 0.1 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Located in San Francisco, this furnished apartment in SoMa has all that any leisure or business traveller needs to have a successful stay.
Within the apartment, guests will find amenities that include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and more. Onsite amenities that include a fitness centre, rooftop terrace, resident lounge and bike storage. All in all, you’ll be more than happy here on any short or extended stay in this spectacular destination.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.