Mission Street Apartment - 602
This furnished rental is in South Market, known as SoMa, one of the most popular neighbourhoods for young people and the young at heart.
A trendy, urban district, famous for its excellent art and museum scene, it is home to a diverse mix of entrepreneurs and young families. Offering hip bars, fine dining restaurants and delicious coffee, it’s not hard to see the appeal. Don’t miss the plethora of museums, including a visit to the San Francisco Modern Museum of Art.
Guests that want to know more about baseball will be able to experience the local team, San Francisco Giants, playing against key rivals in the local stadium.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$153||$153|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco Airport 12.3miles
- Metro Civic Center Station 0.10 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Contemporary and sleek, this serviced apartment in SF’s SoMa delivers everything a traveller needs.
Coming complete with gorgeous furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker, this San Francisco corporate housing is one of many great choices in the city. When you are ready to relax, you’ll soon discover that every bedroom comes with superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and cosy towels for your comfort and convenience.
Overall, you’ll have everything you’ll ever need for any short or extended stay in San Francisco.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.