Delancey Street Apartments
San Francisco is one of the great cities on the West Coast that oozes culture, history and good times. Not surprising given its place in the national consciousness.
Just a short distance away from Union Square, the Westfield, the Embarcadero and Chinatown, this property is right in the centre of the Nob Hill neighborhood. Its historic architecture now meets new styles of shopping and dining and an urban style of living and invites a diverse mix of residents to nest nearby. The area provides a variety of grocery store options and many lovely restaurants, as well as safe walking paths across Huntington Park.
Sutter & Powell St. Station is only 4 minutes away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$158||$158|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International 14.5miles
- San Francisco 4th & King 1.6 miles
- California and Jones 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Private lounge
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site chargable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Food processor
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
Stylish and sleek, this San Francisco serviced apartment comes with all that any leisure or business traveller could need for a successful stay.
Serviced accommodation has everything that one needs for any stay, anywhere. Guests will find spectacular amenities that include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and more. You’ll be more than happy in this apartment on any short or extended stay in one of US’ most spectacular destinations.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.