Powell Street Apartment
San Francisco is one of the many gems that lie in the United States. Situated in the Californian State, it's one of the big financial areas in the Californian state.
Staying in San Francisco is always a treat due to the great attractions that swamp the area like Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Central Market, and Nob Hill, alongside many museums and art galleries that cover all the history and insights in the area. One of the most progressive cities in the US, it was ahead on every defining issue of the past 50 years. When you stay here, you're part of an inclusive city.
Transport connections are all over the place and range from BART, cable cars, taxis and more.
- SFO 15miles
- Clay St & Larkin St 0.0 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
These stylish serviced apartments are ideal for any leisure and business traveller looking to enjoy themselves in San Francisco.
Within the great apartments, you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular with business and leisure travellers. Amenities in this San Francisco furnished apartment include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, cosy furniture, a comfy bed, a sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen - handy for the inner chef. All these benefits will make you stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartments for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.