Ritch Street Apartments II
San Francisco is one of the great cities of California, renowned for being the base of high-tech companies and attractive amenities.
Located in South Park, a quiet, urban neighbourhood in the heart of SoMa, the apartment centres on the small, oval-shaped park and South Park Street, ideal for long, evening strolls. It’s also home to a mix of residents from entrepreneurs to upper-class inhabitants in multimedia companies. Historical buildings and a variety of restaurants and cosy cafes are within walking distance.
Perry St & 3rd Station is only 4 minutes walk away from this furnished apartment in South Beach.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Francisco International Airport 13.4miles
- 4TH ST & KING ST 0.29 miles
- 4th and King (T Line) Transit Stop 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Communal lounge
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stylish and sleek, this studio apartment in San Francisco is the ideal base for any length of stay in the city.
Your stay in San Francisco is going to be one to remember thanks to this living space. Inside the apartment, you’ll discover spectacular features like complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen, cosy furniture and much more. You’ll fall in love with the apartment in seconds.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.