Pacific Boulevard Apartment #1-305
Situated roughly 20 miles from San Francisco, the city of San Mateo offers travellers a different slice of California.
While it may be home to many a ray of sun, San Mateo also plays a vital part in the economy of the State of California. With the likes of Sony Interactive Entertainment (PlayStation) holding the fort up, this is a top destination for business and tech investors, while the likes of San Mateo Central Park bring entertainment and relaxation for leisure travellers.
Overall, it’s difficult not to be blown away by this.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) 7.4miles
- Hayward Park Caltrain 0.34 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
For a stay of comfort and leisure, this serviced apartment in San Mateo is one of many choices that travellers can make.
Entering the stylish living space, you will find sleek furniture, a fully-equipped kitchen, a smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker - just a few of the amenities featured. Ideally located, there are many places to visit and robust connections that will get you to the best attractions no time at all. When you’re ready to relax, you’ll find that every bedroom comes with superior quality mattresses and luxury linens that guarantee a super night’s sleep so you can be recharged for the next day of adventure and intrigue.
Overall, this living space will brighten up any day in the City by the Bay.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.