Dexter Avenue 2 Apartment
The Downtown Seattle area is a burgeoning home to major employers like Amazon, Facebook, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the bio-science industry.
Visit the museum of history and industry to discover several historic artefacts, and learn about the city's maritime history and entrepreneurial spirit. This area is also home to some of the largest employers in Washington, including tech powerhouses such as Amazon, Microsoft and Google.
Come and enjoy Seattle.
- Kenmore Air Harbor Inc 13.6miles
- Seattle-Tacoma International 14.9 miles
- King Street (Seattle) Station 3.2 miles
- Lake Union Park 0.6 miles
- Westlake & Mercer 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Situated in South Lake Union, one of the fastest-growing and most vibrant neighbourhoods in Seattle, this community features 296 luxury units with high-end finishes and unique amenities all designed for the urban lifestyle.
Amenities in this 2 bedroom apartment in Seattle include a roof deck with stellar views, BBQ and fire pits, a clubroom with bar and TV, an arcade, and a fitness center with a yoga studio. With so much to enjoy with this serviced apartment complex, you will have luxury living and style all taken care of from day 1.
Enquire now to stay in this serviced apartment in Seattle.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.