Best Serviced Apartments in Singapore
Top Furnished Apartments in Singapore
Staying in Singapore will always be a fun and memorable experience although you will require proper serviced apartments in Singapore for a memorable and fulfilling stay. TheSqua.re offers the finest furnished apartments which emphasize upon the comfort, convenience and relaxation of guests above all else.
Every apartment offers unmatched experiences in Singapore with private and spacious apartments boasting of top-notch furnishings and fixtures. Properties have been carefully chosen to ensure proximity to major landmarks and hubs of public transportation. The apartments from TheSqua.re are ideal for all kinds of business travelers.
Top 10 Furnished Apartments in Singapore for Long and Short Term Stay
- West Coast Walk Residences
- Havelock Road Residences
- Unity Street Apartments
- Seah Street Apartments
- Orchard Rd. Apartments
- Mount Sophia Singapore
- River Valley Rd Suites
- Bencoleen Apartments
- Beach Road Apartments
- Spottiswood Park Road Apartments
If you are looking for best serviced apartments in Singapore , we have a range that are ideal for business or leisure. Short term rental in Singapore are available, if you are looking for a short term stay .
Offering varied amenities and facilities inclusive of private access, well-equipped kitchens, flat-screen televisions, concierge services and high-speed Wi-Fi, our furnished apartments are practical, comfortable and convenient for guests looking for a pleasant stay in Singapore.
Benefits of Serviced Apartments in Singapore
For both long and short term stay in Singapore, serviced apartments are increasingly preferred by new residents and travelers alike. This is quite natural, considering the fact that serviced accommodation offers multifarious benefits. They are better alternatives for conventional rental accommodation, offering enhanced comfort and flexibility along with the best contemporary amenities and facilities.
What lies behind the soaring popularity of serviced apartments? All contractual, legal, maintenance and other aspects are taken care of. You will not have to pay any deposit or maintenance charges or other bills. You will not have to bother about furnishings including bedding, furniture items, accessories, cutlery and other vital appliances.
Serviced apartments are strategically located in proximity to major transportation hubs including underground and metro stations, main roads and bus stops. Some apartments even offer access to added amenities including swimming pools, gymnasiums and other equipment. Serviced apartments are ideal picks for extended Singapore sojourns while helping enjoy proximity to the major attractions and landmarks nearby.
Being serviced accommodation experts, we understand that our guests need a second home away from home. We offer luxurious and comfortable interiors for enhanced convenience while keeping the human touch intact via 24-7 assistance and support.
Corporate Housing in Singapore is always a preferred pick if you are landing in the island city for onsite assignments, meetings, conferences and the like. Singapore is one of the world’s biggest financial and business hubs with some of the biggest global MNCs present here. Singapore is hugely popular amongst business travelers who can now choose serviced corporate accommodation for extended stays.
These are bespoke units tailored to meet their needs with plush furnishings and fixtures, ample privacy and highly strategic locations. Within every corporate housing unit, travelers will appreciate the well-equipped kitchens, high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity, flat-screen televisions and a lot more.
Holiday Apartments in Singapore
Holiday apartments in Singapore are ideal for holidayers and leisure travelers. A major chunk of visitors head to Singapore for taking in the major landmarks and cultural attractions on offer. For the maximum possible privacy, strategically located apartments near major tourist landmarks and ample comfort, try serviced apartments in the city.
TheSqua.re offers the best amenities & facilities, cutting-edge connectivity and entertainment provisions in every apartment. These apartments are found across all the fashionable parts of Singapore including Orchard Road and near the Changi Business Park. Stay near all the attractions you want with ample convenience in town.
Where to Stay in Singapore
Singapore has several prominent neighborhoods which promise fulfilling experiences for travelers. Orchard Road is regarded as the best location for tourists, offering upmarket shopping experiences with glitzy shopping malls and a lot more. You will find numerous luxury brand outlets here along with retail outlets galore.
Also Read: Best places to Stay in Singapore for Travelers
The Colonial or Historic District is centrally located with easy proximity to major restaurants and bars in Marina Bay and the Quay zone along with Bugis & Kampong Glam area street food joints and Little India. Marina Bay houses the city’s biggest attractions including the Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Merlion Statue and Esplanade- Theatres on the Bay. You can also try The Quays- Clarke, Robertson & Boat which are packed with restaurants, shops, nightclubs and more.
West Coast Walk Residences
92 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 2 Bed | 3 Bed | 4 Bed
Havelock Road Residences
6 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed | 3 Bed
Unity Street Serviced Apartments
6 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed | 3 Bed
Orchard Serviced Apartments
6 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed | 2 Bed...
Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore
6 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: Studio | 1 Bed
River Valley Road Suites
6 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed | 3 Bed...
Somerset Bencoolen Singapore
6 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Singapore
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Singapore?
There are over 233 serviced apartments in Singapore with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Singapore?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Singapore are West Coast Walk Residences. Havelock Road Residences. Unity Street Serviced Apartments. Orchard Serviced Apartments. Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Singapore?
Prices start from £100 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Singapore on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Singapore offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Singapore on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Singapore you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Singapore serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Singapore will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Singapore serviced apartments?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Singapore serviced apartments.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartments in Singapore better than a hotel?
Serviced apartmentsSingapore have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here .
You may also be interested in
Facts About Singapore
Singapore is officially called the Republic of Singapore and is a well-known sovereign island city-State within Southeast Asia. It is a degree of latitude northwards from the Equator and borders the Straits of Malacca, Indonesia and the South China Sea. There is one main island adjoined by 63 satellites and islets in tandem with the sole outlying islet.
Here are some interesting facts about Singapore:
- The national anthem of Singapore is a micro-text upon the back of the $1,000 note.
- Singapore is amongst the 20 smallest global countries with land area standing at just 682.7 square kilometers.
- Singapore is one out of just three city-states in the whole world along with Vatican City and Monaco.
- Sang Nila Utama, the Palembang prince, witnessed a creature who he considered to be a lion and named the island as Singapura or Lion City in Sanskrit terms.
- The Bukit Timah Nature Reserve has a greater number of tree species in comparison to the whole North American continent.
- Buildings are to be a maximum of 280 meters in Singapore by way of height.
- The Guinness Book Record was set in Singapore for the longest human domino chain on the 30th of September, 200. This was formed by a whopping 9, 234 students and covered 4.2 kilometers in total.
- Singapore contains 3,000+ kilometers worth of roads.
- The national language of the sovereign island city-state is Malay. Other official languages include English, Tamil and Chinese.
Singapore has a considerably developed economy and is a major global finance hub. Singapore is one of the few countries to have obtained the AAA credit rating courtesy of the Big Three for several years with a free and highly innovative economy. Singapore draws sizable foreign investments with the second highest GDP per capita as per the World Economic Forum ranking.
Also Read: 12 Big Facts About Singapore
Singapore is a key global transportation hub and the Changi Airport is the major aviation hub for Southeast Asia. Other airports include the Seletar Airport and Kallang Airport. The Singapore Changi Airport has 100+ airlines linking to 300 cities in 70 countries and regions globally. Singapore Airlines is the national carrier.
Cost of Living in Singapore
The average cost of living in Singapore is on the higher side. For a single individual in the island city-state, average expenditure excluding rentals may touch somewhere around 800 SGD or roughly $575 USD every month. This is considerably higher for a family or four for instance. They will require close to $3,200 (USD) or 4, 400 SGD.
Most people have to earn 6,000 SGD for leading a comfortable life in Singapore. Rentals are quite costly with 3 bedroom apartment units going for 7,000 SGD per month in the Orchard Road and Central District. A similar apartment in the Woodlands neighborhood in the North District, will come for 2, 600 SGD every month in comparison.
Tips for Visiting Singapore
Here are some helpful tips for visiting Singapore:
- Use the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) system in Singapore. Get a Singapore Tourist Pass for unlimited travel.
- Make sure you try local delicacies in Singapore in areas like Marina Bay and China Town. Do not miss Chili Crab, Chicken Rice and Laksa.
- Visit Gardens by the Bay early with the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest opening from 9 AM. Visit 15 minutes early to get tickets without any hassles. The Gardens and Supertree Grove are free to visit throughout the day.
- Water is absolutely safe to drink in Singapore.
- Alcohol is on the costlier side; tap into the benefits of Happy Hour between 5-9 PM.
- Most cafes and restaurants offer Wi-Fi in Singapore.
- Tipping is not a part of local culture in Singapore.
- Keep a rain jacket handy while wearing lightweight apparel.
Things to Do in Singapore
Singapore has a plethora of activities and attractions for travelers in several categories. Here’s taking a look at the same.
Q1. What are the most popular things to do in Singapore?
There are several popular things to do including visiting Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Chinatown, Orchard Road, Singapore Zoo and Merlion Park.
Q2. What are some free things to do in Singapore?
Some free things to do include the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, viewing wild dolphins at the Sisters Islands Marine Park, hiking at Mount Faber, biking at Bukit Timah Mountain Bike Trail and more.
Q3. Does Singapore have many romantic attractions?
Singapore has numerous romantic attractions including Universal Studios, River Safari, Gardens by the Bay, Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Cable Car, Sentosa Island, The Trick Eye Museum and more.
Q4. What are some family-friendly things to do in Singapore?
Family-friendly things to do in Singapore include Sentosa Island, Changi Jurassic Mile, Sing Under the Sea at the SEA Aquarium, Jewel’s Canopy Park, Universal Studios and the Singapore Sports Hub.
Q5. What are the more unusual things to do in Singapore?
Some unusual things to do in Singapore include sidecar city tours, selfie coffee at the Selfie Coffee Café and visiting the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Pulau Ubin bumboat cruises are also unique experiences.
Places to Visit in Singapore
There are several places to visit in Singapore including the following:
- Gardens by the Bay – Gardens by the Bay is a major tourist landmark with the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest among other attractions. There is a lovely promenade that is worth visiting here.
- Little India and Arab Street – Little India and Arab Street are hugely popular for their cafes, shops and iconic buildings. The latter is popular for authentic Arabian cuisine and other lip-smacking delicacies. Little India has numerous shopping zones, eateries and famous temples.
- Singapore Flyer – Singapore Flyer is a massive observation wheel that goes till 165 meters and is the biggest giant wheel in Asia. Experience stunning views of the Singapore skyline and Gardens by the Bay.
- Universal Studios – Universal Studios is located within Sentosa Island. It is home to numerous cafes, shopping zones and restaurants. Attractions include the Walk of Fame, Sci-Fi City, Lost World of Dinosaurs, Battlestar Galactica and Ancient Egypt Zone.
Also Read: Fun & Free Things to Do in Singapore
Places to Eat in Singapore
The New Ubin Seafood offers an extensive menu of favorites including Biryani, fried rice and more. Rang Mahal serves up fascinating dishes like Tandoori Portobello mushrooms. Imperial Treasure Super Peking Duck restaurant is worth visiting along with Odette, the iconic Michelin-starred restaurant spearheaded by Chef Julien Royer.
Also Read: Top 10 Restaurants in Singapore
Street Food in Singapore
Noted street food joints in Singapore include Wee Naam Kee, Outram Park Fried Kway Teow Mee, Tai Wah Pork Noodle and Tai Hwa Pork Noodles. Other top options include Tong Ah Eating House, Chin Mee Chin Confectionery and more.
Shopping in Singapore
Going shopping in Singapore? Try Orchard Road for high-end fashion stores and budget options alike. Top malls here include ION Orchard, Far East Plaza and Orchard Central among many others. Other shopping zones include Marina Bay, Chinatown and Little India.
Also Read: 7 Best Shopping Centre & Malls in Orchard Road
Transportation in Singapore
Singapore has a network of LRT/MRT trains along with buses and taxis. The SBS Transit and SMRT Corporation are in charge of train networks. Public buses are run by Tower-Transit, Go-Ahead, SMRT Corporation and SBS Transit. The Changi Airport is the major international airport along with the tertiary Seletar Airport.
Weather in Singapore
Singapore has mostly hot and overcast weather with temperatures varying from 76-89 degrees Fahrenheit. The best time to visit is between early January and late March. You can visit from late July to early October as well.