Ann Siang Road Apartments, Tanjong Pagar
Singapore is one of the great jewels of Asia and has much to keep any traveller interested and hooked.
City Hall is surrounded by a range of restaurants and landmarks in Singapore. The apartments are close to Suntech city and other central attractions like the CBD, Raffles Place and many more. All in all, if you want to see a different side to Singapore then this apartment is one to book.
Bencoolen MRT Station is the nearest station to the apartments and will help you connect to all the good times in Singapore.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Ann Siang Single||N/A||N/A||SGD140||SGD135||SGD135|
|Ann Siang King||N/A||N/A||SGD156||SGD152||SGD152|
|Ann Siang 1-Bedroom||N/A||N/A||SGD182||SGD178||SGD178|
|Ann Siang 2-Bedroom||N/A||N/A||SGD215||SGD210||SGD210|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 12.6miles
- Tanjong Pagar MRT 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television package: Freview
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washing up liquid
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
Relaxing and comfortable, these studio serviced apartments offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of Singapore.
They are located in the latest hangout spot in Singapore with restaurants and bars easily accessible at Club Street and Chinatown. The apartments are fully-furnished with well-equipped kitchens, wardrobe, home appliances, etc. Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV channels, once a week housekeeping and other amenities. Gym packages may also be offered for selected bookings of 1 month and above. For exceptional short term stays in Singapore, this apartment is fantastic.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.