Apartments Near NUS Singapore, Bouna Vista
In close proximity to the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Alexandra Hospital, Buona Vista is an area popular with academics and medical professionals. It is also an incredibly pleasant location for anybody wishing to stay just outside of the city centre, with quick connections into the downtown core and business district.
The beautiful Singapore Botanic Gardens are a short 12-minute drive from Buona Vista, and the famous Orchard Road shopping district is just over 30 minutes away on public transport. Here, guests can enjoy the huge range of designer shopping outlets, state-of-the-art malls, cinemas and restaurants. The American Club on Orchard Road is a popular choice for client entertainment, while the P.S. Café provides many a passerby with a caffeine hit.
To experience the city’s exciting nightlife, guests can take a 35-minute journey on public transport to the popular Clarke Quay area. From restaurants to bars and late-night clubs, there is something for everybody in the area. Also close by are the Singapore Art Museum, the National Museum and the popular Marina Bay area.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD200||SGD200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 17.5miles
- Bouna Vista MRT Station 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Corporate clients seeking a clean and comfortable residence in a convenient area of Singapore will be attracted to these apartments, designed specifically to meet business needs.
These pet friendly apartments in Singapore perfectly balance comfort and affordability and meet corporate needs without breaking the bank. Guests wishing to self-cater will find it easy to cook meals from the apartments, which contain a fully fitted kitchen, equipped with all the appliances and utensils required. Guests can enjoy the clean, modern apartments, with ample living space and a television provided for quiet evenings in. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries, and are perfect for freshening up before work or unwinding after a busy day.
The apartments are situated a 10-minute walk away from public transport, making it effortless to commute to work.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.