Bukit Timah Suites, Bukit Timah
Often abbreviated to Bt Timah, Bukit Timah is a residential district in the Central region of Singapore. Roughly ten km from the Central Business District, the area is renowned for its natural beauty, making the location ideal for guests seeking accommodation in more natural surroundings.
The Bukit Timah Nature Reserve is a 400 acre haven for wildlife. Whilst offering stunning views of the city, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve is located on Bukit Timah Hill- which provides some of the best views in the city. Nearby, Turf City provides guests with a wide range of restaurants and boutique stores to enjoy. Explore the night safari in Singapore.
Bukit Timah has several stations that run services to Singapore’s Central Business District. King Albert Park, Sixth Avenue and Tan Kah Kee MRT stations provide regular and efficient services to Singapore’s business and leisure hubs.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||SGD250||SGD195||SGD195|
|3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms||N/A||N/A||SGD395||SGD295||SGD295|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 15.6miles
- King Albert Park MRT Station 0.6 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Tennis courts
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Unwind in the undeterred elegance of our serviced apartments in Bukit Timah, a sophisticated residential area popular with young professionals and families- the property is concealed from the perpetual buzz of the city centre. Ideal for business or leisure travel, located in proximity to King Albert Park MRT and Sixth Avenue MRT.
Offering one and three bedroom apartments, these serviced apartments exude a sense of serenity with stunning views surrounding the property, the balconies are the highlights of these apartments. Illuminated by natural light, the living space is given character by tasteful paintings and decorations. Complete with a home entertainment system, the living space features both a comfortable seating area and coffee table. The modern kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and utensils for self-catering living.
Each spacious bedroom is designed to ensure guests secure a great night’s sleep. Moreover, each bed is lined with luxury linen whilst offering ample storage space. The bathrooms contain both bathing and showering facilities.
Additionally, a stay with this property provides guests with complimentary Wi-Fi, 24 hour concierge, a parking space, access to a gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi, tennis court and other facilities.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.