Boat Quay Studio Apartments, Singapore
Famed for its excellent dining, nightlife and entertainment, this area’s riverside location contributes to the area’s growing popularity. Benefitting from excellent transport links- Clarke Quay and City Hall MRT Stations are situated within walking distance of the property- Clarke Quay is understandably a favourite evening destination.
Despite the area’s evening popularity, Clarke Quay is a great place to visit during the daytime. From museums to riverboat tours, there’s plenty to do in Clarke Quay when you’re not indulging your taste buds.
The Asian Civilization Museum is one of the top attractions in Clarke Quay. Attracting countless tourists throughout the year, the museum offers an insight into Singapore and Asian history through displays, galleries and videos. Hong San See Temple is an architectural marvel and Buddhist place of worship open to the public.
- Changi International Airport 11.8 miles
- Clarke Quay MRT Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Boat Quay Studio Apartments are situated in the infinitely stylish district of Clarke Quay, central Singapore, these apartments offer refined urban living. Replete with modern amenities, our apartments in Clarke Quay unite the tradition of Singapore with the contemporary metropolis.
Each apartment includes a stylishly designed modern kitchen that is designed to satisfy the requirements of extended stay guests in Singapore. The living space, in keeping with the tone of the apartment, features a comfortable seating area, a home entertainment system and a dining space. Tastefully styled, the living room exudes a sense of chic urban living.
The bedrooms contain a double bed lined with luxury linen, ample storage space and a bedside cabinet, while the bathrooms contain both bathing and showering facilities. A stay with Thesqua.re entitles guests to complimentary Wi-Fi, access to a gym, a regular cleaning service, a parking space and 24-hour security.
We also provide complimentary airport transfer/breakfast, where the exact package is dependent on the length of stay, Gym packages may also be offered for selected bookings of 1 month and above!
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.