Enggor Street IV Suites, Chinatown
Singapore is one of the jewels of Asia that just keeps on delivering for all guests that enter.
These apartments boast an enviable location just south of Singapore’s downtown business and tourist hubs. With proximity to the Singapore City Gallery, Chinatown and the iconic Marina Bay, there is plenty for guests to do during their stay. They are also usefully located close to the Raffles City Shopping Centre, making it easy for guests to access supermarkets, restaurants and retail outlets.
The Tanjong Pagar MRT Station is only a 4-minute walk away from the apartments and connects guests to the rest of Singapore via the East-West Line.
- Changi International Airport 12.6miles
- Tanjong Pagar MRT 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Fans in Apartment
- Check in time: 1500 hrs
- Check out time: 1200 noon
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Contemporary and cosy, these serviced apartments in Singapore are perfect for business and leisure.
Apartments contain all the appliances required for guests to cook their own meals and a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher for convenience. Living spaces are comfortable and contemporary, with stylish wooden flooring and modern furniture. Guests can enjoy the flat-screen television and complimentary internet access. The residence is the perfect place to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy a productive stay in Singapore.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.