Haig Road Serviced Apartments
Located in the residential Marine Parade area, the apartments provide an authentic living experience with easy access to Singapore’s business and tourist areas. Marine Parade is known for its proximity to the coast and East Coast Park, along with its local restaurants and shopping centers.
Self-catering guests will find it easy to shop for food and household supplies, with Roxy Square and Katong Mall only 11 minutes away on foot. Inside Katong Mall, guests will also find the Golden Village cinema complex. Guests of the apartments are sure to enjoy a sunny day in East Coast Park, just 15-20 minutes away on foot. The park includes water sports facilities, a skate park, large green spaces and the sandy East Coast beach.
The area is served by a number of bus routes, including a number of buses that connect the apartments to Dakota MRT Station within 10 minutes.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD142|
|1 Bedroom apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Singapore Changi Airport 7.8miles
- Dakota MRT Station 0.6 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Once a week
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- CFL or LED lighting
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Automatic fire doors
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Fire extinguishers
Modern and stylish, these residences are ideally located in a quiet residential area near Singapore’s coast.
The furnished apartments in Singapore contain a fully fitted kitchen, complete with all of the appliances and utensils required for guests to cook meals at home. For a night off from cooking, there is also a range of local restaurants within walking distance. The apartments are air-conditioned for comfort, with stylish furniture and wooden flooring.
Guests can relax in the living space, complete with flat screen television, DTH connection and complimentary Internet access. Guests are also provided with a work desk, enabling them to keep up to date with work from the comfort of their apartment.
The building contains a swimming pool, communal garden and spa facilities, along with a communal lounge for guests to relax and socialize.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.