Jurong Loft Residences, Jurong
Singapore is one of the top stays in Asia, largely due to the the attraction it has with both leisure and business travellers.
Located right in the heart of the biggest commercial hub outside the city centre, the apartments are also situated near 5 huge shopping malls, so you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining and shopping. Any traveller will be happy to stay in an area that has so much to offer both in terms of culture and commerce. Those are the two reasons why people come to Singapore; to spend on luscious goods and to jump into top attractions.
Jurong East MRT Station is the nearest form of transport to the apartments. You will have no issue getting around the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD190||SGD190|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD220||SGD220|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 22.5miles
- Jurong East MRT Station 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These elegant apartments in Singapore are a delight with all travellers that are looking to take in the delights that the great destination has to offer.
Living in these quaint, beautifully furnished 1 & 2-bedroom apartmenst are perfect for working-from-home or catching up with work uninterrupted. Situated near some big attractions there's much to enjoy outsdie as inside. The apartments are fitted with a quiet study, comfortable double bed, asleek bathroom, living room area with a large TV, fully equipped kitchen, balcony and much more. There are also onsite amenities such as a swimming pool, sky garden and sky gymnasium. All in all, these apartments have all that you need.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip running smoothly and to ensure everything is taken care of.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.