Lorong Apartments, East Coast
Singapore is one of the top destinations in Asia that has to be experienced by any every traveller.
As much as Geylang is infamous, it is also a destination for all food lovers that love the taste of richly textured food that fills up the heart and soul. The neighborhood is sprawling with food stores and a 24-hour supermarket is just a 3-minute walk away from the apartments.
Aljunied MRT Station is the closest station to the apartments and will get you to where you want to go.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi Airport Singapore 7.7miles
- Aljunied MRT Station 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Usb plug sockets
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These fantastic serviced apartments offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy extended or short term stays in Singapore
These beautiful 3-bedroom suites along Geylang is are a good choice. The fully furnished apartments have been designed by an interior decorator and exude comfort and provide warmth and a homely feeling to all that choose to reside here. They are equipped with 3 bedrooms - 2 with Queen beds, and 1 with a sofa bed. The upper level of the apartments have a large open terrace that is great for family and friends gathering and having a BBQ. There also gum access for those that want to stay fit.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.