Meyer Plaza Residence, East Coast
Singapore is an incredibly popular stay with those that want cultural and commercial attractions all around them.
The apartments are close to East Coast Park and several malls like Parkway Parade Shopping Centre. The following landmarks can be accessed by car in under 20 minutes; Central Business District in 12 mins; Changi Airport in 17 mins; Raffles Place in 15 mins; and Marina Bay Sands in 7 mins.
The apartments are a 5 minutes walk from the Farrer Park MRT, and 3 minutes walk from the nearest bus stop.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD140|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 8.2miles
- Dakota MRT Station 1.0 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wooden flooring
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Check in time: 1500 hrs
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Check out time: 1200 noon
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located within East Coast, these elegant 1 bedroom apartments in Singapore are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
Located on a high floor, residents can enjoy the pocket sea view on the horizon. This building contains beautiful 1 bedroom apartments. The bright and tastefully furnished living spaces feature a large bed, bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. The bedrooms contain aircon and the bathrooms feature wall the usual things. Additionally, each apartment has free Wi-Fi and 2 spacious balconies. You can also enjoy onsite facilities like the swimming pool, a basic gym, BBQ pit on level one of the development.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.