Mistri Road Apartments, Central Business District
Located in a planning area located within the Central Area of the Central Region of Singapore.
The apartments are located right in the CBD which makes it perfect for corporate expats who have to get to the boardroom every morning to sign the next big deal. Shopping malls like Chinatown complex, Pearls centre and China square central within easy distance and will keep all leisure travellers happy as the scour round looking for the right buys. Childcare and several schools are nearby. Orchard road, Raffles Place, Marina Bay and other attractions are also accessible via short drives or public transport.
Tanjong Pagar MRT is the nearest station that will get you to all the fine amenities in Singapore.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD175||SGD175|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD230||SGD230|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 12.3miles
- Tanjong Pagar MRT Station 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These beautifully decorated serviced apartments in Singapore have much to offer those who want to spend an extended stay.
Inside you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. The apartments all feature a fully-equipped kitchen with essential amenities and home appliances. There’s also an air-con in all the rooms, queen size bed, wardrobe, dining space, washer-dryer, etc. Enjoy 24/7 unlimited internet access, housekeeping service, utility package, etc. Other on-site amenities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, tennis court, BBQ pits, communal lounge and garden for guest relaxation. All in all, these apartments really do provide the homely comforts to make for a successful stay.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.