Moulmein Rd Serviced Apartments
Located close to Novena MRT Station, the apartments in Novena are conveniently connected to popular business districts and tourist hotspots. This area, known for its upscale residential streets and medical institutions, is ideally located as a retreat from the bustling city streets.
A walk away from local restaurants and shopping malls, it is a popular and entertaining area. Guests can spend the day in United Square Shopping Mall, exploring the shops or trying the local cuisine.
It’s easy to reach Singapore’s most famous sights from the apartments, including the National Museum within 35 minutes. Guests can also reach the main business districts within 15 minutes by taxi, or travel to and from the airport in 30 minutes by taxi.
Known for its Mass Rapid Transport (MRT) network, the rest of Singapore is easy to explore by public transport. From Novena MRT Station, reach the Orchard Road shopping belt in less than 15 minutes. Clarke Quay, famous for its restaurants and nightlife, is reachable within 25 minutes. Marina Bay can be reached within 30 minutes, perfect for taking in the city sights or entertaining clients in one of the many fine dining restaurants.
Whatever your plans during your stay, the residence’s highly trained staff are happy to advise on the best way to reach your destination.
- Changi International Airport 11.2miles
- Novena MRT Station 0.4 miles
- Newton MRT Station 1.0 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- CFL or LED lighting
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Onsite security
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Meeting conference rooms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Featuring designer furnishings and creative features, these Singapore serviced apartments have been carefully crafted to offer residents a memorable stay. Situated in a residential area, the residence is a true sanctuary and an architectural masterpiece. Escape the monotony of corporate travel and be inspired by commissioned artworks, animations and sculptures – cultivated to emulate a tropical forest environment.
Famed for its focus on top-quality, proactive customer service, highly trained staff have committed to ensuring that each guest enjoys a pleasant stay. The residence provides 24-hour security to guarantee your safety and privacy. Apartments contain a fully fitted kitchenette, complimentary Wi-Fi and local calls, and individually controlled air conditioning. Guests enjoy a welcome hamper on arrival and regularly replenished toiletries, making it easy to get settled in the apartment.
Apartments are spacious, airy and well lit, with views of the Singapore skyline. Home entertainment is provided with a 40” HD television and SoundBar home theatre system. Relax with a movie or stay connected to work with ease, from the comfort of the apartment.
Bedrooms contain Posturepedic beds and luxury linen, while the contemporary bathrooms feature rain showers. Guests also benefit from complimentary access to the residence’s infinity pool, fitness centre, residents’ lounge and rooftop deck.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.