Robertson Quay Suites, Orchard Road
Singapore is one of the great jewels of Asia and has much to keep any traveller interested and hooked.
River Valley is a stone’s throw away from the historical Clarke Quay. Immerse yourself in the rich history and heritage of conservation shop-houses, restaurants, etc as you take a wander round the area. Close to Orchard Road, Raffles Place, CBD and other central locations, you’ll have everything you need for a spectacular stay in Singapore. Nearby amenities include the grocery store, cold storage, dining options and so much more.
Chinatown MRT Station is the nearest station to the apartments and will help you connect to all the good times in Singapore.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Robertson Quay Deluxe||N/A||N/A||SGD195||SGD190||SGD190|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 11.8miles
- Chinatown MRT Station 0.8 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Usb plug sockets
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Modern and sleek, these studio serviced apartments in Singapore offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights.
These deluxe studios come furnished with air-con, LCD television, well-equipped kitchenette, and other homely appliances. Once a week housekeeping, utilities included , cable TV, complimentary in-room Wi-Fi, and other great features). Gym packages may also be offered for selected bookings of 1 month and above. For exceptional short term stays in Singapore, this apartment is fantastic.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.