Seraya Lane Serviced Residences
Situated along Seraya Lane off Haig Road, offers you not only a comfortable stay but also convenience with public transportation and amenities, like shopping centres, supermarkets, and established F&B outlets. Singapore’s most sought after eateries like Katong Laksa, Moolabar, Ashtons Steak place, and many others are all within 5 minutes stroll away. Shopping centres like Katong Village , 112 Katong and Parkway Parade are also within walking distance.
Public transportation is a breeze. With just a 5-minute walk, the buses will bring you to most parts of the island, and if you choose to take a train, Dakota MRT station is only two bus stops away when you take a bus from Dunman road.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD275|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi Airport Singapore 7.8miles
- Dakota MRT Station 0.9 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
Newly furnished 3 bedroom apartment in Singapore that can accommodate up to 5 people. The apartment takes inspiration from the cozy and homely theme and is fitted with modern conveniences to ensure you never feel too far from home.
This apartment has a Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, a 2nd bedroom with a single bed and a pull-out bed, a TV room with a sofa bed, and a common room.
It is fully equipped and has high speed 1Gbps internet and 36 channels of cable TV. Living and dining area is available for family get together. Guests will be provided with bath towels, more than 36 TV channels, high speed Wi-Fi and complimentary housekeeping is provided on Mon and Friday.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.