Sims Avenue Serviced Residence, Orchard Road
We are located right at the heart of Singapore’s oldest historical area known as “Geylang” a destination for all food lovers.
The neighborhood is sprawling with food stores and a 24-hour supermarket is just a 3-minute walk away. Shopping malls like City Plaza, One km mall, Paya Lebar Square are within 10-minutes’ walk. Orchard road is just 15-minutes’ drive away from here where you can enjoy all that the Singapore city attractions bring to visitors. With all this within a short distance, you’ll know you picked the right area to stay in Singapore. Great for business and leisure travellers.
Aljunied MRT and Paya Lebar stations are the closest means of public transport. They will get you to where you need to go.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD225|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 17.7miles
- Aljunied 0.3 miles
- Paya Lebar 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- First aider
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
Sleek and modern, these Singapore serviced apartments are a great option for your stay. With all the amenities that it offers, you won't want to leave.
This fully furnished 3 bedroom apartment has been designed to provide a warm and homely feeling to all that choose to reside here. This is a beautiful apartment with 3 bedrooms–1 with a Queen bed, 1 with 2 single beds, and 1 with a single bed. Provided with bath towels, more than 36 TV channels, high speed Wi-Fi. Complimentary housekeeping is provided on Monday and Friday. This will make any stay feel like home. Guests will be able to kick back in front of the TV, flex their inner chef and connect to loved ones all across the globe. The upper level of the apartment has a large open terrace that is great for gatherings and having a BBQ. Guests are also open to use the building’s gym to keep themselves fighting fit.
Our efficient and professional guest services team will be available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure your trip is a success.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.