South Bridge Apartments, Orchard Road
South Bridge Apartments are ideally located on the periphery of central Singapore, Downtown is a popular district with professionals seeking a short commute to the central business district. With transport links running directly through the business district, journeys from Downtown to central Singapore take around 10 minutes.
Famed for its shopping, Downtown Singapore contains United Square Mall, Ion Mall and the famous Orchard Road- all of which offer contemporary shopping experiences. For a more authentic experience, visit one of the countless street markets in the area. Located a short walk away from the district, Clark Quay is a popular evening destination to unwind.
Singapore Museum, The Botanic Gardens and the National Museum of Singapore are located within a short journey from Downtown Singapore. Each offers a fascinating insight into the city’s history.
- Changi International Airport 10.5 miles
- Clarke Quay MRT Station 0.8 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
South Bridge Apartments are situated in Downtown Singapore, these elegant apartments in Singapore replete with stunning views of the Downtown area, offer a welcoming base for guests in this charming city. Complete with modern amenities, our charming apartments unite the tradition of Singapore with the contemporary metropolis.
Combining style with an incongruous city, our apartments exude a timeless sense of sophistication. Each apartment features a stylishly designed kitchen complete with all the necessary appliances and utensils for extended stays in the city. In keeping with the tone of the apartment, the living space is illuminated by natural light and is complete with a home entertainment system and seating area.
The bedrooms feature a double bed lined with luxury linen, storage space, stunning views and a bedside cabinet, while the bathrooms contain both bathing and showering facilities. A stay with Thesqua.re entitles guests to complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, access to a nearby gym, a regular cleaning service, a parking space and 24-hour security.
We also provide complimentary airport transfer/breakfast, where the exact package is dependent on the length of stay, Gym packages may also be offered for selected bookings of 1 month and above!
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.