Stella Serviced Apartment
Located in Sliema, less than 1 km from Balluta Bay Beach and a 17-minute walk from The Point Shopping Mall. Popular points of interest near Stella Maris Apartment include Tower Road, Manuel Dimech Street and Sliema Ferry Terminal.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Stella Serviced Apartme||N/A||€300||€300||€300||€300|
- Malta International Airport 3.6miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
The apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a bidet.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.