Southampton is a port city on England’s south coast and one of the top destinations outside of London.
Home to the likes of SeaCity Museum (with its interactive model of the Titanic which departed from Southampton in 1912), Southampton City Art Gallery, Solent Sky Museum and Tudor House & Garden, the city of Southampton is home to an incredible array of attractions that make it the ideal location that it is.
This is a great spot from which to explore Southampton and surrounding areas.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom||£140||£140||£140||£140||£140|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Southampton 3.8 milesmiles
- Bournemouth Airport 20.1 miles miles
- Southampton central 0.6 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washing up liquid
- Sofa bed
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- First aider
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Come and visit the city of Southampton and book exceptional serviced accommodation.
This is a brilliant 2 bedroom apartment, complete with modern decor and featuring exposed brick wall in the lounge to give it a real touch of class. There are 2 large bedrooms, both with ensuite shower rooms, one with a kingsized bed and 1 housing twin beds. It has a full kitchen, including fridge freezer, washer dryer, oven and hob and microwave.
All of our apartments come with free Wi-Fi and Smart TVs for your convenience.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.