The long Southend Pier is serviced by a small train and has a museum at its shore end. Nearby, Adventure Island is an amusement park with fairground rides and water slides that's perfect for groups and families. The Cliff Lift, a century-old funicular, clings to the hillside and offers coastal views. Sea Life Adventure Aquarium is home to otters, clownfish and turtles - ideal for those that love a bit of nature.
The nearest airport is London Southend Airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£196||£196||£196||£196||£196|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London South End Airport 3.3miles
- Westcliff Train Station 2.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
Organise your day over breakfast on the balcony with views of the sea and Kent in the distance. The apartment has a full-size bath as well as a mains powered shower so you can choose to enjoy a luxurious bath and soak away the stresses. As well as Wi-Fi throughout the apartment each television has the choice of 70 Freeview channels and there is a TV in the Master bedroom. Underfloor heating is controlled by thermostats in every room so everyone can have a lovely night's sleep.
The apartment faces south so is bathed in sunlight on beautiful summer days.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.