Southend-on-Sea is a resort town on the Thames Estuary in Essex, southeast England.
The long Southend Pier is serviced by a small train and has a museum at its shore end. Nearby, Adventure Island is an amusement park with fairground rides and water slides that's perfect for groups and families. The Cliff Lift, a century-old funicular, clings to the hillside and offers coastal views. Sea Life Adventure Aquarium is home to otters, clownfish and turtles - ideal for those that love a bit of nature.
The nearest airport is London Southend Airport.
- London South End Airport 3.3miles
- Westcliff Train Station 2.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Washing up liquid
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
Enjoy comfort and convenience near England's gorgeous coast.
Plan your day over breakfast on the balcony with views of the sea and Kent in the distance. The apartment has a full-size bath as well as a mains powered shower so you can choose to enjoy a luxurious bath and soak away the stresses. As well as Wi-Fi throughout the apartment each television has the choice of 70 Freeview channels and there is a TV in the Master bedroom. Underfloor heating is controlled by thermostats in every room so everyone can have a lovely night's sleep.
The apartment faces south so is bathed in sunlight on beautiful summer days.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.