Varmdo Serviced Apartment
The apartment is located in one of the most desired locations in Stockholm. Here, you have proximity to all necessities needed. Restaurants, shopping, coffee shops, social activities, metro, bus stops, as well as nature and water. The apartment is truly located in a fantastic place for anyone who wishes to live in a great area,
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport ` 17.5miles
- Sollentuna station 0.13 miles
- Husby 2.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Security Alarm System
- First aider
Our Apartments have a high Swedish standard and are great for both short and long stay, furnished with electricity and internet. All areas have good communications by car and are commute friendly. Service and support is included to make sure everything works. Our apartments are fully furnished including TV, basic cleaning equipment and kitchenware. The apartments have a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, dryer and floor heating in the bathroom.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.