Corner House Manchester & ETIHAD. Easy parking **
The area is made up of terraced streets leading from the main road - one side leading to Stockport and in the opposite direction is Manchester.
There is a choice of takeaway food outlets, a couple of late stores and a nearby supermarket.
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Security deposit required
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This lovely large 4 bedroom house is in Reddish, a suburb of Manchester and a convenient location for visiting Manchester or Stockport (or further afield accessible by rail). The property is within a short walk to Reddish North rail station and just 1 mile from the M60 motorway. The property is well placed for public transport with regular buses nearby. Uber Taxis cost from £6-£9 to the Etihad Stadium (just over 3 miles away), a perfect location for football or concert fans!
The corner house in a row of terraced houses, the property sleeps 9 comfortably , with 5 single beds, a double bed and a sofa bed. Plenty of space for groups to socialise and relax in comfort! The property has the following:
* A large double room with fitted wardrobes and single bed
* Two large upstairs bedrooms with 2 full size single beds
* A triple room with 3 single beds and an ensuite bathroom (with a large shower, toilet and sink)
* Fully fitted kitchen with all you need for an 'easy' stay - dishwasher, washer, large fridge freezer, oven, hob and microwave
* Lounge/ dining room with a 3 seater sofa, a 2 seater sofa bed, 2 pouffes and a 40" Smart TV. The dining table seats is extendable and fits up to 8 people (we have spare seats available)
* Bathroom with gorgeous, double ended bath
* Small back yard
There is plenty of free on street parking and in a great location just minutes walk to shops, take-aways and Asda supermarket.
The property is in a perfect location for travelling to Manchester, Stockport or those wanting a central base near a major motorway.
Manchester 3.8 miles, 16 minutes driving - regular buses and trains. Uber taxis for 4 cost £8-£10
Etihad Stadium 3.5 miles, 12 minutes driving - Uber taxis cost £6-£9 for 4 people
Stockport 4 miles - 16 mins driving, 29 minutes by bus. Uber for 4 is £8-£10
M60 motorway - 1.4 miles (Denton Island)
Manchester University 3.8 miles, 15 minutes driving
Manchester Old Trafford - 6.2 miles, 19 minutes driving. Uber £11-14 for 4 people
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.