Stratford Central Apartments
Nestled in the town centre of Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, Stratford Central Apartments are just footsteps away from the town's monumental landmark, Shakespeare's Birthplace.
The market town boasts 800 hundreds of enchanting history, holding at its heart not only many Shakespearean buildings that survive today but also a wealth of unrivaled leisure and shopping experiences. With intercity connections to more than 20 cities in the United Kingdom, Stratford-upon-Avon is 13 kilometers southwest of Warwick, 35 kilometers southeast of Birmingham, and 146 kilometers northwest of London.
Everywhere you need or wish to explore in the town is within your immediate reach. However, to take longer journeys, Stratford-upon-Avon train station is an effortless 9-minute stroll away. For a refreshing and rejuvenating pleasure and leisure, you could take a 10-minute walk to Stratford Canal and River Avon.
In sum, the easiest way to get around the timeless town of Stratford-upon-Avon is using your legs to take in and out of the cobbled streets and explore the visible and invisible treasures dispersed everywhere!
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Large 1 Bedroom||£75||£70||£65||£60||£55|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£79||£73||£67||£62||£57|
|Small 1 Bedroom||£60||£55||£50||£45||£44|
|Small 2 Bedroom||£75||£70||£65||£60||£52|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Coventry 15.6miles
- Birmingham 17.9 miles
- Railway station 0.1 miles
- Stratford upon-avon 0.2 miles
- Straftord 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- First aid kit
- Gas safety check
The 3-storey Stratford Central Apartments comprises 6 one-bedroom flats, 5 2-bedroom flats, 2 small 1-bedroom apartments, a small 2-bedroom apartment, and a studio.
Meticulously modernized, Stratford Central Apartments come complete with all the essentials and offer multiple arrangements to cater for different numbers and needs, ideal for groups of professionals, families, or students visiting Stratford-upon-Avon. The apartments can conveniently accommodate 2 to 6 guests depending on the one you book. All rooms feature a flat screen TV and free high-speed Wi-Fi.
The stylish apartments are filled with up-to-the-minute furniture and fully-equipped kitchens well-suited to all tastes and needs. There are dining tables, sofas, mirrors, coffee tables, table lamps, and even paintings in almost all rooms for a more convenient home-like experience. The sparkling and well-equipped kitchens are fully stocked with a fridge, an oven, a washing machine, a dishwasher, a microwave, a toaster, and all the necessary kitchenware.
There is also a free parking space on site.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.