Surrey is one of the greenest counties in England, and has a host of places to visit that can be your quiet retreat.
Situated just off of the Sunbury exit of the M3, our apartments at The View are surrounded by excellent facilities such as supermarkets and restaurants/cafes. The property is only a 5 minute walk from Sunbury main train station, with transport links straight into the heart of London if you need a larger and busier experience.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£130||£120||£110|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£170||£160||£150|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£155||£145||£135|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sunbury 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite shops
- Onsite restaurant
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
If elegantly furnished and superior accommodation is what you're looking for, then these apartments in Surrey will more than appeal to you.
Our stylish apartments feature a spacious open plan living/dining area, which comes with a modern fully equipped kitchen, including a washing machine. The apartments also benefit from Freeview TV and free Wi-Fi to deliver the cosy, convenient, efficient and memorable stay that you're looking for far away from home.
A Welcome Pack and complimentary toiletries are available on arrival.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.