A significant programme of urban development has established Sunniside as a centre of culture, film, dining, entertainment and art in the city. It is also known as the historic heart of Sunderland's legal and real estate sectors, with many solicitors and estate agencies based in the area.
Sunderland is a lively, modern city with plenty of green spaces, stunning coastal scenery and a refreshing attitude to life. Sunderland has the added advantage of being a city by the sea in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK.
- Newcastle 18 miles
- Teeside 31 miles
- Sunderland 0.2 miles miles
- Sunderland Metro 0.2 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Frederick Apartments are a fresh, modern, development located just a short drive from the city centre and the coast. Found within the Sunniside area of Sunderland you’ll be surrounded by popular bars and restaurants and the bridges shopping centre, so you can really make the most of a fun-filled break. Sleeping up to four guests as a sofa bed is included, Frederick Street is the ideal base for friends and colleagues to enjoy all that the north-east has to offer.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.