Old School Apartment
Sunderland Central Station is a 20 minute walk way from Simpson Street. Trains run to a multitude of destinations, including Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Darlington, the Yorkshire Coast and London.
The nearest bus stop is at Trimdon Street B&Q, a 6 minute walk away.
If you are travelling by car, the A19 is only a 10 minute drive.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Newcastle Airport miles
- Sunderland Central Station miles
- Millfield miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
Sunderland City Centre is approximately a 15 minute walk away from Simpson Street. Sunderland is a busy shopping hub with fashion chains and lifestyle stores, pubs and restaurants in and around the Bridges Shopping Centre. It is also home to Sunderland Museum and Winter Gardens and the Sunderland Empire.
The Stadium of Light, home to Sunderland AFC is a stones throw from Simpson Street.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.