Swindon is a town in southwest England that is popular with those that want a quiet stay outside of the nearby capital and yet it is also a town of high corporate density itself.
Conveniently situated between Swindon Old Town and the Town Centre, this apartment building provides excellent commuter links and is within walking distance of prime local amenities, including supermarkets, restaurants, and a multiscreen cinema.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 bedroom 1 bathroom||£120||£120||£115||£115||£110|
|2 bedroom 2 bathroom||£135||£135||£130||£130||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Swindon 1 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Burkhardt Hall in Swindon is a Grade II listed building boasting bundles of charm. Its sky-scraping ceilings create unforgettable contemporary accommodation. The former college’s huge double-height windows help to forge a bright and lofty spaciousness second to none.
The elegant serviced apartments within are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests. Guests can choose between one-bedroom and two-bedroom serviced apartments Mezzanine floors add extra luxury in many of the apartments, while the on-trend colour scheme and modernistic fixtures and fittings compliment the building’s stirring history.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
To avoid charges, requires 14 days notice of cancellation prior to check in for all lengths of stay.
Notice given within 14 days will result in a charge equal to 14 days, minus the number of days notice given. For example: if check-in is on the 8th November and notice to cancel is given on the 3rd November, then 5 days notice has been given and a charge of 9 nights will therefore apply. (14 days minus 5 days notice = 9 night charge).
Cancellations for stays below 14 nights will incur to a charge which amounts to no more than the total length of the stay.
This policy also applies to those guest in house should a stay be shortened.
Transaction fees are non-refundable.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.