Situated in the centre of the town - nearby Swindon's best restaurants, bars, and shopping. The Train Station is a 6 minute walk.
- Cotswold 19.4miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
Swindon by Charles Hope is a short walk from the main train and bus stations. Two shopping centres, with the largest, The Brunel Shopping Centre and the nearby shops, provide over a hundred shops within a five minute walk. There is a wide selection different cultures national foods available at the local restaurants and some gourmet and global brand coffee shops and tea places. There are some specialist museums nearby - one for computing and one for the Great Western Railway, and several parks within an easily walkable distance.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.