Astra Apartments North Sydney
Sydney CBD is one of the most popular places to stay in Australia, thanks to its wealth and attractions and climate.
Modern and spacious, our serviced apartments are located adjacent to Parramatta Westfield Shopping Plaza and just a 2-minute walk to the main business district. The famous Bondi Beach is a short distance away from the apartments - perfect for leisure travellers.
You'll also be staying in the heart of Chatswood close to great restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, shopping malls, cinema, theatre and train station.
- Sydney Airport 18.2 miles
- Waverton Station o.4 miles
- Private patio
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Games console: In reception area
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Nutrition extraction: Nutri Bullett
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
Enjoy the extra space and comfort of our executive 1 bedroom apartments in Sydney, complete with separate bedrooms, well-equipped kitchens, living/dining rooms, modern bathrooms, internal laundry, balconies and fast Wi-Fi.
The apartments provide ideal temporary accommodation for relocations, projects, and extended work assignments. The apartments provide generous and tastefully furnished living spaces that come complete with everything you need during a longer stay.
You'll feel right at home in your own furnished apartment in sydney.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.